BAY WEST is a specialized trading company in the cleaning, non-food and janitorial supplies sector in Curacao and Bonaire. At Bay West we constantly strive to improve. We put a lot of energy in our staff and offer the possibility to receive training. We are ready for the future and experience continuous growth. Our assortment is always increasing and becomes more specialized as we provide tailor made solutions for our customers. BAY WEST continuously invests in customer relations, products & services and employees.
Our dynamic and innovative team currently has availability for a full time
ACCOUNT MANAGER HOSPITALITY M/F
As our account manager, you will be actively selling our products and services to the hospitality industry on Curacao.
- Actively responsible for the sales of the products and services from our various business units (Trading, Cleaning, Laundry, Employment) to the hospitality industry.
- In this field-based position responsible for the proactive management of the hospitality customers.
- Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings and account reviews with customers for the purpose of securing and/or renewing existing revenues and identifying and securing new revenue opportunities.
- Interface with other departments through written and verbal communications to handle customer situations; involving customer problems and questions
- Maintains and updates internal databases with all required customer information.
- Assist the Collections Department when necessary in perform collections on assigned accounts.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, commission reports, and sales promotions.
- Closely collaborating with the other account managers and departments.
- Communicate actively and accurately with our customers within the Bay West standards. (phone, e-mail, website/social media, face-to-face)
- Perform other duties as requested by manager/director.
- Work closely together with the sales team and report daily activities to the manager/director.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- Followed an education in hospitality, sales, economics and/or communications.
- More than 3 years experience within a sales role / account management role, preferably on Curacao.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamentu.
- You are able to take initiative and work on your own.
- You have basic administration and data management skills
- You have good computer skills and know how to work with basic CRM packages (Quickbooks is a pré) and the Microsoft Office Package (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Eager to learn and understand all aspects of a company
- You have a valid drivers license.
Would you like work for one of Curacaos’ most developing companies and are you looking forward to grow together with us and jump-start your career in sales? Apply now! Send your CV with motivational letter in English or Dutch to [email protected] attn.. Michel Huiberts before March 31st, 2018.