BAY WEST is a specialized trading company in the cleaning, non-food and janitorial supplies sector in Curacao and Bonaire. At Bay West we constantly strive to improve. We put a lot of energy in our staff and offer the possibility to receive training. We are ready for the future and experience continuous growth. Our assortment is always increasing and becomes more specialized as we provide tailor made solutions for our customers. BAY WEST continuously invests in customer relations, products & services and employees.
Our dynamic and innovative team currently has availability for a full time
OFFICE SALES COORDINATOR M/F
As our office sales hero, you will be actively supporting the team in their sales activities.
- Actively responsible for the support of the account managers
- Oversee and optimize the sales planning and ensure a timely follow up of customer requests and market changes.
- Ensure that all services provided to the customers (Trading, Cleaning, Laundry, Employment) will be brought together in one environment, one invoice and one point of contact.
- Responsible for a prompt communication to customers and the account management team when it comes to quotations, stock, deliveries and invoices to the customers.
- Ensure a timely and accurate processing of data and customer details into the database/ system.
- The important connection between the account manager, the customer and internal departments within Bay West.
- Closely collaborating with the account managers and working with the customers on a high service level.
- Communicate actively and accurately with our customers within the Bay West standards. (phone, e-mail, website/social media, face-to-face)
- Perform other tasks that are required within the sales team.
- Work closely together with the sales team and report daily activities to the director.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- Followed a commercial education in sales, economics and/or communications.
- More than 2 years experience within an office sales role/ management assistant role.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Papiamentu and Dutch. Spanish is a pré.
- You are creative and always look for solutions
- A good motivator and able to take initiative and work on your own.
- You are a very skillful planner and able to oversee the complete workload.
- You have good computer skills and know how to work with basic CRM packages (Quickbooks is a pré) and the Microsoft Office Package (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Eager to learn and understand all aspects of a company
- You work best under pressure and in a fast changing environment
- You know how to set priorities.
Would you like work for one of Curacaos’ most developing companies and are you looking forward to grow together with us and jump-start your career in sales?
Apply now! Send your CV with motivational letter in English or Dutch to [email protected] attn.. Michel Huiberts before March 31st, 2018.